Sunday, September 12, 2010

Carlo Ancelotti: we merit the pretension Football

Carrie Dunn & ,}

Carlo Ancelotti, the Chelsea manager, thinks his group entirely deserved to win the Premier League title.

He said: "It"s fantastic, we did the majority appropriate and I did my majority appropriate for this club. There"s a illusory ambience at this club, with these supporters, and I think we deserved to win the championship after this season. We are very happy.

"There are a lot of things we"re happy about. We"re happy for this record, for Didier [Drogba] being the tip scorer, but the majority important thing is that we showed a little good play."

Ancelotti additionally paid reverence to Jose Mourinho and emphasised his hopes for an FA Cup win to go to one side the Premier League pretension

"Mourinho did a little illusory work and won dual titles consecutively. This is my initial and I goal to do the same as Mourinho.

"Now we have the event to win the stand in and I goal that my players can, after these celebrations."

John Terry said: "This is what it"s all about, this is what I"ve worked so tough for. It"s about Chelsea Football Club and the day today.

"It"s been a tough 3 years, not winning the Premier League, but we"ve done it currently and we deserved it.

"It"s been inside of me for 3 years, observant Man United lift it deteriorate after deteriorate and each singular one of us has sat there and watched it. And now it"s their spin to lay there and watch us today."

Frank Lampard was similarly delighted, saying: "It has been right up there given of the approach we"ve accomplished it, we accomplished the deteriorate in style.

"It"s been a good Premier League deteriorate and I think in the finish we deserved to come out on top."

Asked about Drogba"s strong scowl after he was denied the possibility to take the first chastisement to have it 2-0, Lampard said: "It was nothing. That"s what creates Didier what he is. He"s hungry.

"It"s 1-0, I"ve been receiving the penalties all deteriorate and I longed for to score to have it 2-0. Once we went transparent afterwards I was some-more than happy for Didier to go and try to win the Golden Boot.

"We"re a group and we wish him to do well. He did it and he deserved to be top scorer."

Drogba himself was apologetic afterwards, observant of the initial penalty: "I understood, but at the same time I was unhappy given at 1-0 I longed for to score. I had to get over this disappointment and in the second half come back.

"We did so well currently I knew I would have a little chances to score. I was not happy at initial but after, I knew I was creation a big inapplicable designation and Frank was right."

Ashley Cole said: "It"s been a prolonged time given I won a league, it"s my first pretension at Chelsea and I"m really happy.

"Hopefully right away everyone will get off my behind and realize because I came here."

No comments:

Post a Comment